home     sightings     words     music     podcast     images     journal     forum     contact

Friday, September 01, 2006

Half Man Half Biscuit

Just come back from seeing HMHB in sunny Bilston, Wolverhampton tonight, as a buscuit gig virgin I had plenty of pre-conceived ideas about what the night may hold. I'm glad to say my blood lust was satisfied, the band were every bit as good as I thought they might be. My only one disappointment is that there wasn't any Joy Division Oven Gloves for sale! They did however perform JDs Transmission.

Faves of the night included Running Order Squabble Fest, the excellent Footprints and Twenty Four Hour Garage People with an illustrated whats on the till assistants ipod interlude. Not forgeting Joy Division Oven Gloves and We Built This City On A Trad Arr Tune.

Can't wait to see em again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home