home     sightings     words     music     podcast     images     journal     forum     contact

Friday, July 17, 2009

Vodka Stupor

Hello from sunny Moscow. Been here for a week now, which has mostly been filled up with reading, (now on my second book) , watching tv progs on the iphone and my laptop and generally eating and drinking. Yesterday several babushkas arrived (well two, but thats a lot when you add them to Ira's mum, now also a babushka and iras's grandmother who is now a great babushka....i've decided that the word for describing a collection of babuskas is a Retainer.

They all flocked around Max and demanded to push their rinkled faces into his...poor baby. For the most part he has been enjoying the sun and the new surroundings....he has had his first swim in the large swimming pool heated by the sun, and quite liked it. He has been pooing himself silly and this morning enjoyed a humongous shit which even I was impressed with

We have had vbisits from relatives including Ira's mums cousin and wife ho brought their little 6 year old son who is quite a tear-a-way and likes nothing better than to insult strangers. Aparently he punched his babushka the other week and drew blood. And while here on site he insulted a ramdom old lady by calling her a witch!! He has left this morning which I am pleased about as he insists on playing with Max, driving him around the place on Max's car thing on wheels, at quite a fast speeed. Poor Max, but he seems to stand it.

Max was suprisingngly well behaved on the planes over. And didn't hardly winge or complain. And since being here and the centre of attention has loved the fresh air and good food.

Fresh veg and fruit are in abundance here and Ira's mum is aided by employed worker Zoire who helps out in collecting the harvest. And spends most of the time playing with Max.

Ira's grandparents are incamped in the sauna building downstairs and her mom and dad upstairs. Zoire is in the main house upstairs with me and Ira. The grandparents love Max and they Ira's grandfather (deduskhka) always likes to ingage me in conversation about his ailments like his eye operations and so forth....I have no idea what he is on about most of the time and just sit there nodding my head. They have left today with the cousins babushkas to go and see their flat....for a couple of days. So we are alone here for a bit, with ira's folks and zoire.

Last night I had a sauna with Ira's cousin and dad. The thing was so hot I could feel my skin coooking. It was hard to even sit on the wooden seating in there cause it was so fucking hot. Ira's mums cousin gave me a thourough thrashing with the leaves and cold water and I'm sure I herd him snigger as he did so!

We thinkwe saw a UFO the other night but I suspect it is a saterlite as it looked like a star moving across the sky quite fast, in the same direction, not changing direction. The night sky is really good here but I fear goiing out to see it cause the mosquitos will attack me. I've already got several bites and infamations on my legs. Pesky buggers.

Not much happenign now so will sign off. I'm writing a diary of my experiences here and will upload it when I get back in a couple of weeks. Along with pics and stuff.

I'm typing this on Ira's dads tiny eee pc 8inch screen so apologies for the typos.

Gonna get back to my book 2012 The War For Souls by Mr Strieber now so will sign off and try and write more here later or in the next few days.

Paka (bye)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home