home     sightings     words     music     podcast     images     journal     forum     contact

Thursday, July 23, 2009

More insanity from Moscow

Have now arrived in Moscow for a couple of days. Ira's parents wanted to bring him hear in order to have him checked out by a pediatrition in the Russian Childrens Hospital. I don't really see why as he seems pretty much ok and his Skin problems have cleared up quite nicely. I guess they don't trust English doctors at all.
I'm letting them take him but as far as any treatment goes, I will politely decline. I don't want his body to be further messed around when his skin is getting better.
I got hopelessley drunk last sunday in the country when Vladimir invited some neighbours around for a party. I had more than my limit for Vodka and crossed some cosmic threshold. I ended up prancing around the garden at 2am shouting up at the sky some kind of challenge to 2012...'come on 2012 I've have you' - the neighbours who were trying to sleep by that point shouted for me to shut up. It's the first time I remember that I've totally lost track of time after drinking. Missing time.
More on this when and the other stuff when I get back home and have a chance to upload my full report.

Thats it for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home